When I logged onto my computer this morning, I started my Monday off with my normal routine, tea, morning banter with several friends then off to check the blogsphere that I so passionately love to read. As I was checking my comments, I found the most wonderful surprise! Pasque Flower awarded me a Versitile Blogger Award. I was so touched!
As part of the award, I am to share 7 factoids about me, then find 15 lucky awardees myself!
What are my factoids you ask me? Well....
- My mom taught me everything I know about sewing and knitting.
- I'm a compulsive learner. I love the thrill of learning new things and figuring them out
- My family is my world, but what wife and mother wouldn't say that!
- By education I am an engineer twice over.
- I love to problem solve
- I have a dream of sailing around the world some day
- I am a fish out of water.