Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Work in Progress

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I am practicing my crocheting stitches of late.  I've been meaning to post my progress on how it's been going, but unfortunately I haven't been able to take many pictures because I keep having to rip out the product!  It's taken some tweaking to get just the right stitch.  I learned to knit so long ago I don't remember this part of learning.  I've been having a lot of fun with it though.  My first project is just a simple wash cloth or hot pad that I plan to give to my mom.  Once I finally figured out the stitch this weekend I was off to the races and in so much of a zone that didn't think to stop to take pictures.  Sorry!  I will take some pictures this evening so I can show the progress of my work. 

Now that I'm starting to figure out this whole crocheting thing, I'm starting to look for patterns.  I suppose I'm off to Ravelry now...

What's your work in progress right now?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the crocheting - it involved too much counting for me!

    Hope you won lots at the races!

    My current project is the rejuvenation of Mons. Reynard, the Fox I made for my sister-in-law who lives in France, while I lived in Canada over 30 years ago! He's coming along fine and is companion to Mme Lapin, whose progress I've posted about in my last two editions of www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com.

    I know you know the site, bless you; but some of your followers may not, and I'd welcome anyone who would like to dip a toe into the world of the Coldham Cuddlies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...