Monday, June 3, 2013

Draft Post Craziness

I think I have about 400 blog posts in some sort of draft state.  I have been pulled in about 500 different directions of late and feel like I'm getting no where.  Of course, that's what happens when you try to multi-task too much!  To that vain, I'm trying to focus and knock one or two things off a day if possible.  The larger items will take a little longer than that to knock off, but there are several, just hit post type tasks I need to get out the door. 

Therefore, my six-month resolution is to focus a little more and complete a task before moving onto the next one.  So today's goal of letting you know I'm still alive and well on the internet it a goal of mine. 

HELLO HERE I AM!

Whew!  Got that out of the way!  Now if only the rest of my to do list were that easy to accomplish.  Off to try to knock of something else now. 

What's been keeping you busy of late?  Any new exciting patterns or projects on the horizon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...