Monday, August 6, 2012

Shop Changes

Mod Pod Pillow Case Currently Available from Stitch Silly
As many of you Etsy fanatics have noticed, several months ago they changed how shop owners are charged for multiple listings.  For a while I did not intended on making any changes to reflect the new options available.  I liked the idea of creating pre-made bundles.  Besides, I didn't think anyone would want to buy just one burp cloth.   You need about 500 million burp cloths with a new baby! (A slight exaggeration, but not much!)

After some reflection, I decided that maybe people would want to build their own bundle.  Maybe they want two of one kind and two of another to make a bundle, or something completely different that I hadn't thought about.  Therefore I decided to leave the creativity up to you, my customers!  That being said, if someone decides to purchase multiple products from us, I highly recommend them contacting us before purchasing.  Depending on the product, quantity, and numerous other factors, we may be able to offer a discount.  Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask right!  That's my theory at least when I'm bargain hunting, you never know until you ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...