Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What a Vacation

I'm back!  Did you miss me?  We spent a week at the beach with my extended family and it was wonderful.  It's always nice to get away for a while, but boy is digging out taking it's toll on me!  It's good to be back at work, but that alarm clock keeps ringing too early!  I took my knitting with my on vacation, anticipating finishing one blanket and getting a good way through another.  Boy was I wrong! I didn't even finish one blanket!  I'm glad I was able to get a few new products up before vacation. 

Now that we are back to reality, I'm hoping to get my butt in gear and knit like a mad woman! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good break: however, fear I did not miss you, as I was too busy with my own crises. Husband died very suddenly, then just 6 days after funeral, the daughter with whom we were staying when it hapened, fell and broke her leg, so Mum was needed for a bit of tlc. Just got back home, begun to blog again and trying to sort out my life! Hectic is not the word for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...