Monday, July 16, 2012

Have you Seen It?

I'm happy to report and show off my latest product!  Late last week I was able to post my newest boppy cover.  I'm super happy with it.  I think it one of my favorite patterns.  Fingers crossed it will keep me moving on posting new products more regularly. 

In that regard, I'm happy to report that I was able to make significant progress on my next product this past weekend.  I was in a training session for my "real job" that I knew was going to be a death by power point, so I took my knitting along for the ride.  Wahoo for 6 hours of knitting!  Not to mention I was able to get another few solid hours in after spending the weekend visiting my parents and leaving my son to visit with them for the week.  If I play my cards right I will have it done on my vacation drive this coming weekend. 

What new products have you seen or created recently?   I want to see links.  Help me feed my Pinterest addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...