Thursday, February 21, 2013
Eeek Sewing Problems
the bobbin: nope thread is wound tight.
for build up in the opening in the sewing machine: some build up, cleaned it out and tried again. Still no luck.
the tension: adjusting it didn't make a difference
the needle: I changed it, still the same problem.
I tried sample swatches with less fabric. The only thing I haven't tried yet, was switching up the stitch to see if that knocks some sense into me sewing machine. I don't know if my machine has a lower tension adjustment as I've never had to use it.
I can't imagine my machine is at its end of life, it's only 6 years old! Hopefully I'll be able to figure out this glitch soon, I was starting to get into a good groove recently. Please bring on your suggestions! Once I do figure it out, sounds like a tutorial might be in the works on how to fix it, that if it's something I actually do to fix it instead of an automagically working again. Until then bring on the suggestions, I'm anxious to get back to sewing again.
Posted by Andrea Karsko