Monday, June 4, 2012

Digging Out

Man, I have spent most of today digging out of my internet swamp.  I spent most of Thursday and Friday with my sick son.  He wasn't exactly too sick to go to school, but he was definitely in a mommy I want to sit and cuddle with you all day mood.  He misses such little school I couldn't resist.  Plus I took the time and was able to get some unexpected knitting done!  Now of course he has been so wonderful and given me his cold, but I am trudging through work today so I can save up my leave for fun stuff later in the summer and fall.

Unfortunately, with colds going through the house this weekend that meant no pool time for this household.  Speaking of which, I've been using the great plarn bag it and it's work great for the pool this summer so far. 

In case I forget, I also wanted to share with you that I will be featuring a great Etsy shop on Thursday for you all to check out.  This shop really does some interesting stuff.  Don't forget to stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...