Friday, June 15, 2012

Photo Tip of the Day

Photo credit
I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest lately.  It's addictive, I know.  It's been really helpful for me in the designing of various parts of our house, creating great ideas for gifts, trying new recipes, and well let's be honest wasting time. 

Today's tip comes from a great blog I found through Pinterest.  The blog Young House Love photographed her daughter once a week for a whole year.  The pictures turned out great, but with the process she's showed some great ideas for a back drop for your product photos.  Why not use some wrapping paper or fabric as your background for your images?  This can open the door to so many new options, especially adding the use of wrapping paper.  I think I'm going into a whole new world now. 

What create back drops do you use when taking posed photographs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...