Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend

We had an action packed weekend and I am just now starting to recover from it.  We had a full house of visitors that was wonderful.  I even knocked off a few fun things I've been wanting to do while they were in town visiting doing the tourist stuff. 

After visiting with our friends, she has motivated me to try just a bit harder to maximize our couponing a little more.  So today I thought I would share a few websites I have found that I use regularly, instead of my normal sharing of crafty blogs.  Enjoy!

cozi.com - My husband and I use this to create our grocery list (or any list for that matter, including my fabric shopping list!).  We both have the app on our phone and can use it on the computer so no matter where we are we typically have access to our grocery list.

foodonthetable.com - I use this site to look at the weekly sales for all my local grocery stores so I don't have to go to 5 different websites just to look for the best sale prices

livingafrugallife.com -Is a website I recently found through one of my other crafty blogs.  She keeps up to date on local deals as well as some wonderful crafty kid friendly activities. 

I'm sure there are more that I will begin using soon, but these are my favorites at the moment.  What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...