Thursday, December 8, 2011

Car Seat Strap Protectors

Last night I finished my latest custom order.  Boy, was this one a doozy.  When the order was placed I thought, well this will be easy.  Yeah, not so much...

I was asked to make some car seat strap covers to protect your little ones neck while sitting in the car seat.  Great idea, right?  Also, not overly complicated, right?  I cut my finger, bend countless pins, screwed up the first one and had to re-cut the fabric.  They still aren't perfect, but after some blood, sweet, but thankfully no tears, they are done. 

I thought I'd share a few shots of them for you today. 

Fully Opened up

Front Closed

Back with Velcro showing

The full pair

These pictures were taken on my brand new desk as well.  Stop by tomorrow for pictures of my new work space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...