Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let the Sewing Begin!

I went to Jo Ann Fabrics last night and thought it was going to be a quick trip for some basic fabric for my latest product request, car seat strap protectors.  Boy was a wrong, I didn't need a lot of fabric so I checked the reminent pile first.  There were a lot of options to choose from, but not what I was looking for, though I was tempted.  I found this great quilt fabric that I thought would be a good option.  But since this is for a boy this time, I decided against the fabric and went with my original plan of fleece.  It was a tough call, but I'm happy to report that the sewing will commence tonight! 

What you're greatest hang up when it comes to selecting a material to work with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...