Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fabric Shopping

I was hoping to get to the store this weekend for some fabric for my order that I got last Friday, but with all the Easter festivities Saturday simply got away from me.  Sunday of course pretty much out of the question given it was Easter Sunday and many stores were closed.  Alas, I will have to make the trip this week, perhaps today!

It's been a while since I've been tot he fabric store so it should be fun, I might even pick up some fabric to make myself a skirt or a dress I've been keeping my eye one, but don't want to pay the price for, so the fun solution.  Make it myself!  We'll see how that project goes, I seem to have a lot of in progress projects going on these days.  Perhaps I should finish one soon...

Overall our Easter was wonderful and it was great to spend the time with some family.  Now it's back to reality with sewing, knitting, and working the real job.  If only life could be all fun and games!  How was everyone's Easter?  For those of you who celebrate passover, Happy Passover as well.  I never know which night of Passover is the "important" one since it's another one of those eight night celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...