Monday, April 2, 2012

Looking forward to Easter

Lots of things have been happening recently.  Yesterday I have planned on spending a few hours knitting, but some plans changed last minute so that didn't end up happening.  I was sad, but that's ok. I got more time with my son, which is far more important!

We have family coming in this weekend so we are currently in preparations for the visitors so that typically means little sewing or knitting time.  I'm hoping to at least start laying out and pinning my current sewing project.  We'll see if there is progress in that realm this week.  We're taking a big trip this month so I plan to do quite a bit of knitting then.  As I've said a lot recently, I have slowed down production so I can make sure I can be super woman, just at a slower speed!

In the mean time I wanted to share a great tutorial I ran across in my blog reading.  It's from The Distracted Domestic.  She shows us how to make the perfect mitered corner in this tutorial.  This is something I always struggle with, in my opinion.  I never think my miters are very good so I'm going to give this a try on my next blanket to see if it's as easy as it looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...