Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Surprises

As many of you know I've been laying low for a few months slowing working away on a few projects, but not pushing myself to rush any of my projects.  Well it appears that even in my slow push of late I'm still making progress.  I just received a custom order for a nap blanket and am working to set up a private knitting lesson.  Looks like April is going to be an active month here around Stitch Silly and we're looking forward to it.  I will be sure to keep you posted on the great progress.

I'm really looking forward to both of these projects.  The both should be a lot of fun.  I've done my fair share of nap blankets as many of you have already seen.  This one will be no different.  As for the teaching well, it's always great to educate someone in what sometimes seems like a lost art.  It's always fun to see someone learn and then prosper in what you taught them.  
 
This is an exciting time as we prepare for our first anniversary in May!  Can you believe it's been a year already! 

Are there any requests for our up coming one year celebrations?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...