Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting Things Done

I am in a training course today for my day job. Training course is called Getting Thing Done.  It is based off the book and theory by David Allen, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity.  Continuing my nerd admissions, I've read the book and have my own label maker to implement parts of the system.  Surprisingly I can see this system is very much applicable to Stitch Silly and the way the business operates.  Perhaps I will be able to get a few new things out of this training course for both Stitch Silly and my day job. 

For those of you who are interested in learning more about what Getting Things Done and it's philosophy, stop by your local library and pick up a copy.  I highly recommend it.  Every time I address this philosophy I get something new out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...