Friday, June 3, 2011

Greetings from Canada

Wahoo for free wifi at our B&B.  Not that I can't take some time away, but with no cell coverage, I need some connectivity, so thank goodness for laptops.  Just to let you all know that I did manage to finish up the boppy pillow cover before we headed out of town.  Check it out on Etsy.  



I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I still need to work on how I attach my tags, they aren't showing up the way I expect them too.  Practice makes perfect, so I will keep trying.  Also, I think my photography is improving too, at least I'm getting more creative and using natural light more.

While we are here in Canada, I will probably finish and start another knitted baby blanket.  As you may recall, a few weeks ago I mentioned knitting a yellow baby blanket, well it is just about done.  If I finish while we're here, I'll be starting another one with the same yarn.  I'm not sure if I will do the same pattern yet or something different.  It depends what my mood is once I finish the current one.  If I'm really crazy, I may even post it while we are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...