Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Crib Sheet Available

I finally posted my new crib sheet the other day.  Wahoo!  Have you seen it?  If not, check it out

I also finished my patchwork boppy cover the other day and am going to be photographing it in the next day or so.  Keep your eyes peeled for that.  For my first attempt at doing patchwork, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. 

Also, coming down the pipe are some bibs that I finally have my thread for.  Those should be finished and posted shortly as well.

Finally, I am all ready to start my fall knitting project.  I have been researching the pattern some because it used some terminology that I didn't recognize.  I think I have it down now and anticipate starting the gloves this weekend.  I'll keep you posted on how this project goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...