Monday, September 26, 2011

Wahoo for fabric!

As you may recall, I reviewed Fabric.com a while ago when I first purchased from them.  I decided to go with them again when purchasing my airplane fabric.  I must say that this time is a much better experience.  The fabric shipped smoothly this time and will be arriving today.  Wahoo!

Enough about me today, let's see what's going on around the creative world:

Louise Knits showed off a great pattern for a cable scarf.  Super cute in my humble opinion.  Personally I think it will go great with my current cable knit gloves I'm just about finished with.

Personally I'm super jealous of Release Me Create because she has some adorable necklaces going into gift backs for the 2012 Academy Awards.  Kudos to her!

My Art Blog managed to combine two of my favorite things in today's blog.  Crafts and Money!  She's is illustrating a children's book about money.  Very impressive artwork if I do say so myself.  I can't wait for this one to hit the shelves. 

3 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning my scarf!
    http://luisafelice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing the finished product with the airplane fabric! Glad the purchasing experience was a better one, too. Am fairly new to dealing on the internet, and originally found it quite intimidating. Getting used to it more, but still worry about security sometimes, especially when delivery times seem to take ages.

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...