Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I had originally planned on posting the second in my series on your business plan today.  But moving, thanksgiving, and family travel has severely put a damper on my computer time.  It's all for the best, but the temporary hiccup in my posting frequency is still frustrating to me.  The business plan post will have to wait until next week.  In the meantime, to those of you who are Black Friday bargain hunters, happy deal hunting!

I have been busy in my knitting however.  I just finished a great winter hat and am working on a scarf at the moment.  I am hoping that they will be my first products photographed in my new studio next week!  I am looking forward to getting down to work after almost a month of having my sewing machine packed away.  I have a few ordered in the queue already.  Will you be next to request a custom order? 

What do you have in your sewing, knitting, or craft queue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...