Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to Fall Back

I hope everyone enjoyed their "extra hour of sleep" this weekend.  I was woken up nice and early this morning because we forgot to change one of our alarm clocks.  Not so much fun, but that's OK.  I survived!

With our current focus on packing and my sewing stuff packed, I've had some time to focus on where I want to take Stitch Silly.  I've come up with some great ideas.  One that I am working on right now is a formal website for Stitch Silly.  I had thought it was going to be a significant expense, but after some research it won't be as bad as I thought.  I'm working on a website design right now.  Keep your eyes pealed for the new site.  I am going to try to link this blog, the website, and my Etsy store together without it looking all weird.  Once everything is up and running, I'd love to hear your feedback on usability of the new site(s).

I'm also working on another plan for a new business line for Stitch Silly.  I'm working to iron it out this week and will make an announcement soon.

What did you do to celebrate falling back?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...