Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!  I hope you are all rested, relaxed, and ready for a fun filled weekend.  Mine was filled with packing and a wonderful surprise.  I was sitting enjoying some time with my husband yesterday when I suddenly received an email notification from both my personal and Stitch Silly email accounts.  I was completely perplexed, initially I thought that it was spam emails coming in. 

What to my surprise when I finally grabbed my phone and check me email accounts.  No sirre, I had just made a sale!  What was better, I don't even know the person!  I was super excited.  Of course the item that was ordered was already packed away ready for our move, but for a sale, I gladly dug through my boxes to find it.  I am super excited to put the package in the mail for my latest customer! 

On a completely different note, I would like to do another series similar to my create your own account system series, but before I pick my latest series, I'd like to hear from my readers.  What are you dieing to learn about and can't quite figure out.  Leave a comment and I'll do the research and share here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...