Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Talk to Me Tuesdays! - Cuddle Yarn Designs

Stitch Silly:  Tell me about yourself.

Cuddle Yarn Designs: My name is Jessica I reside in Ohio, I am newly married! Although I am not currently employed outside the home, my husband works, so I enjoy the spare time to keep myself busy with crochet! I have been a crocheter for eight years now, and just to sit in a quiet place and let my mind free to do wonderful work is relaxing! I have always thought of myself to be creative and imaginative and I definitely take pride in the things I make! I have no children yet, but look forward to when I do!

SS: How did you get started with Etsy?

CYD: My mother actually got me started with Etsy, she has two amazing shops! Therefore; knowing my own creative ways and how I can make items people would love just as much as I do creating them, so with a room full of yarn, I can now put my heart into my work! you name the colors, I have them! Etsy.com is a wonderful place to get my own little shop that defines me and my work!

SS:  What is your favorite part of about being your own boss?

CYD:  The greatest and most favorite part of being my own boss, is that no one is standing above me to tell me what I can and cannot do with my work. I can simply be..myself and that is wonderful!

SS: What are your two favorite products in your shop?

CYD:  My two most favorite products are my crocheted jewelry, and vintage inspired doilies.  I am a fan of vintage and love accessories!

SS:  What do you most want to improve?

CYD:  I would like to improve my designs, I am still learning different skills and stitch work! I love new ideas and open to suggestions!

SS: What is you ultimate goal for your Etsy shop?

CYD:   My ultimate goal, is to make items like no other! all are one of a kind and it brings me joy to know people love my work! it makes me feel great!

SS: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

CYD:  How many licks DOES it take to get the center of a tootsie pop you may ask?  I just eat it!

And lastly, to reach me would be on my shop www.etsy.com/shop/cuddleyarndesigns

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...