Friday, October 28, 2011

Yellow Baby Blanket

As my regular readers have seen, I have been quite busy with custom orders for a while now therefore have not been able to post any new listings recently.  I was greatly saddened by this, but a sale is a sale I wasn't complaining too much.

Yesterday, I went to deliver a sale, thinking I was being clever I grabbed another similar product to try to upsell the person to see if they would by both.  Well they ended up buying the cheaper item, the extra one I brought and not the one they had mentioned to me previously.  I should have known!  Rookie mistake! But I was happy that they purchased one of my beautiful hand knit baby blankets.



This of course freed me up to post a new listing yesterday.  Wahoo for silver linings!  Here are a few pictures of my latest baby blanket.  Unfortunately, I believe this is my last new listing for a while.  Stand-by for Monday morning, all will be revealed then. 

In the mean time, what new products or ideas have you been working on lately?  Share some link love!

2 comments:

  1. The baby blanket is gorgeous! I like the knitting stitch design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blanket! Hooray for custom orders (although I'm in the same boat---hard to create new listings for the Etsy shop when you're up to your eyeballs in custom work)!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...