Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Family Weekends

I'm back in the real world today.  My husband and I took a long weekend to go to New England.  He visited with his brother for a action packed boys weekend while I visited with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and parents.  I was wonderful to get away for a few days.  The drive up gave me some time to work on my knitting, which I am approaching the halfway point for. 

I also was able to make a trip to JoAnn's while we were up there to get some fabric.  I'm not sure what this fabric is going to turn into.  The original plan for this fabric is to make two cushions for a friend's high chair, but I haven't heard back from them once I gave them the quote.  If it falls through, I will probably turn the fabric into at least one boppy cover if not two.  I'll have to play with my pattern to see if I can fit two boppies on the material.  I will keep you posted! 

In other news, Etsy may be low key for a while as on Friday advertisements and order forms are going out at my son's daycare for nap blankets.  Depending on how many orders I get I may be pretty busy with those for a while.  Sales are a good thing so I'm not going to complain, but it may make my shop look a little dormant.  I will be brainstorming on how to minimize this.  Maybe I'll through a crib sheet or boppy cover in occasionally just to keep my sane.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...