Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Listing and Inventory Pictures

I just listed a new set of burp cloths on the store.  Check them out at: Gender Neutral Burp Cloths

To give you an idea of other product that are currently in the works, I've taken a picture of each swatch of material that I have. 
Jersey Knit Fitted Crib Sheet

Jersey Knit Fitted Crib Sheet Fabric

Currently I am making the hearts into a crib sheet.  Working on it sporadically, it should be done this week.  Keep your eyes peeled for it getting listed on Esty.  The last crib sheet didn't last too long before it was sold.

Some other  products I have working in my head will be some fitted crib sheets with a matching toddler pillow case.  These sheet will probably just be cotton and not Jersey Knit and I will have some boy and gender neutral colors with these products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...