Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reader Poll and Other Fun Items

To my readers out there.  I am currently taking a poll on StitchSilly's Facebook page, but I also wanted to include you in the process.  Leave a comment listing 5 fun family activities. 

The goal of this exercise is to help me identify common family activities outside of my circles, then to begin identifying common products within those activities that I could design.  

Other fun items are that it is official that I have my first custom order!  Wahoo!  This should be a fun project.  I will be starting the project tonight.  Since this is my first custom order, I am going to photograph the progress of it then once it is complete, I will post the progress from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...