Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No New Pictures, Yet

I wasn't able to get the photographs done last night that I wanted so it will have to wait until tonight to get some pictures of the Butterfly Crib Sheet in it's finished format.  I'm trying to think of different ways taking photographs and to increase their professional appearance. I have several friends who dabble in the world of photography, maybe they can comment and give my photographs some critiques.  I look at some of the photographs on Etsy and boy am I intimidated!  They are good!  It gives me something to work towards and yet another thing to learn about. 

On another note, I decided to get out my knitting needles last night.  We are getting ready for a few trips in the coming weeks and as I've stated before, I don't sit idle well so I need something to do in the car.  Unfortunately I will have to do some studying for my upcoming test.  The knitting will be my treat to myself.  The first project is a yellow knit blanket, it will measure 30in. square.  Keep your eyes peeled for it to be posted.  I have a secret suspicion - I guess it's not that much of a secret if I'm sharing it here, but oh well - that it will sell rather quickly.  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...