Monday, May 16, 2011

Logo and Blog Update

As you may have noticed, the blog has a bit of a new look and feel.  Last week I redesigned our logo to something a little more fun as well as more thought out.  With the business still getting off its feet, I am still making modifications and trying to figure out how I want to run things.  I think this was a step in the right direction. 

I am also putting this logo on all of my products that go out the door.  Now you never have to worry about remembering where you got that great item.  Just look for the Stitch Silly Tag! 

Speaking of which, there have been a few great new items posted to Etsy.  A new crib sheet is up.  It is the heart and circles fabrics I posted last week. I am actually almost done with the butterfly sheet as well.  I was sewing it last night and everything was going beautifully when poof! I realized I had run out of thread on the bobbin on the bottom.  There was a moment of silence cursing at myself for taking so long to realize it.  Tonight's job it to re-pin and then sew it up.  Keep your eyes peeled for a new etsy posting soon. 

Looks like I may be heading back to the fabric store soon for a custom order project.  Before I go, as always I am taking requests for fabric selections.  Leave a comment here or on Facebook.  While you are on our Facebook page, don't forget to LIKE us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...