Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello World, from StitchSilly

I've been a crafty all my life and have always been working on some project or another.  For a while I was selling homemade knit baby blankets to my allergist.  I recently opened an Etsy shop StitchSilly.Etsy.com on a whim and a recommendation from a friend.  Honestly, I had never heard of the site previously, but now that I've signed up, I'm hooked.  I think it's a great place to create and share your wares.

In parallel to my new shop, I thought I would blog about my trials and tribulations of 1.) fulfilling a life long dream of opening my own business, 2.) learning the ins and outs of business ownership, and most importantly 3.) creating my items that I will post for sale on StitchSilly. 


My goal is to post regularly as I purchase and create my items to show them in progress.  I hope that you will follow me in this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...