Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mistaken, sorry.

I misspoke when I said that crib sheet material was snuggle flannel.  I did end up getting jersey cotton.  I guess I walked around the store so long with the flannel I had it stuck in my head.  Minor detail, at least I corrected myself before I posted the finished product on etsy.   But by me realizing that I blogged the incorrect fabric, you know what that means?  It  means that all my material is cut!  Yay!  I even started to do some sewing this afternoon while my son napped.  I'm not as far along as I would like, but this is my first crib sheet.  I'm sure as I get better it will get faster.

One feature I am including on my crib sheets is that I am straight sewing two lines at the corners to reinforce the corners to make sure they withstand the constant pulling on and off of the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...