Monday, January 9, 2012

Get in the Mood Treasury

I'm usually the one complaining about how early things hit the stores for each holiday, but now that I own my own shop, I'm just trying to keep up and figure out how I can do something for a specific holiday.  I have yet to have enough fore thought to do that.  We haven't reached out year mark yet, so maybe that can be a goal for next year.

For those of you who seem to have the whole planning for holiday's figured out, care to share you magic sauce?  Do you start you Christmas products in July and work back from there?

In the meantime, here is someone who clearly is already thinking Valentine's Day...




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that off the shoulder dress in the upper right hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun, right? I wish I could pull off that look...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...