Friday, January 6, 2012

Sharing the Love Today

It's been a while since I've shared some link love, so today is all about everyone else!  I hope everyone has a great Friday and wonderful weekend!

Duni's Studio gave me a great idea of something to do with all my extra fabric that I have laying around.

My cousin shared her organization obsession in keeping her son's legos manageable.  (Something I know I will be doing in do time!)

Little Cutie Cakes talks about a great smoothie recipe for the whole family.  I can't wait to give this a try. 

What do you have going around your blogsphere today?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for highlighting Ed Ted in the ColdhamCuddlies clinic, Andrea - and a Happy New Year to you as well. Ed Ted is still waiting to go home (his Best Friend is still travelling), but he's been joined by an even bigger chappie: read about Rusty in my latest posts at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com! Think you'll enjoy hearing about him

    As for what's going in the blogosphere with me: just too many good ones to follow, which leaves me little time to do my Cuddlies and my own blog! T'was ever thus, though!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...