Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Soul Searching

I've been doing a lot of soul searching recently.  My professional life outside of Stitch Silly has taken some unexpected turns recently that has caused me to really re-evaluate my priorities.  It has been interesting to see through this evaluation process what my priorities really are.  You always say your priorities are x, y, and z, but when it comes down to it, are they?  I haven't made any final decisions yet, but it is definitely affecting my writing ability.

While I'm continuing to have writing issues, it seems I'm not the only one:  Little Cutie Cakes sounds like she's been too busy to write herself. 

And it seems that a lot of people are just now learning about PinterestThe Homespun Loft just discovered it as well. 

While I'm breaking free of my writers block, shat new great items have caught your eye recently?

2 comments:

  1. Hope to be inviting you to guest blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com soon (am starting the whole thing up from Feb. 1) so do hope you'll be able to participate so I can return the favour you did me when I was starting out last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isobel, I would be happy to do a guest post. Please let me know when and if you have a specific topic in mind.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...