Monday, January 30, 2012

The Plague

Well not really, but it sure feels like it.  So far, 2012 has hit this household hard.  Since the start of the year, there have been at least 7 illnesses in our measly 3 person household.  As a result, production has ground to a screeching halt on many of my products that I've been working on of late.  I even have a custom order that is slowly being accomplished in my sewing machine now. 

How have many of your mompestreurs managed to keep going when you get sidelined? 

We are all finally on the mend, I think, so hopefully all will be back to normal soon.  Which means hopefully back to more regular postings.  I hope you can all forgive me!  Now until then, I will be back to doing some interesting research for you all.


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That's a rough start to the new year. Hope you are all feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...