Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today's Popouri

Photo Credit
My mind has been racing a mile a minute today.  I've been having a hard time sitting down to focus on just one thing.  I'm thinking about knitting projects, sewing projects, my day job, my new phone and it's cool gadgets, the list goes on and on. 

Thinking about all of them is pretty daunting and energy draining, but as I sit here and type about everything floating in my head, I'm suddenly energized.  Maybe part of it from this mornings post on The Mogul Mom, or maybe I just put things into perspective a little more.  To a certain degree, I just want to rush home and start sewing right now.  Unfortunately, I still have my day job to get through first before I can wear the wife, mom, and savy business owner hat. 

That's ok, there is still plenty of energy left in the day.  And if I just pick one or two items on my list, I should be one step closer, right? 

What's on your to do list today that keeping your mind racing like mine?  What techniques do you use to keep yourself in check? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...