Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is it Wednesday Already?

I don't know about you, but these Monday holiday's really throw me off my game.  I took a good chunk of time off to enjoy my family so now I am in trying to get back into my daily routine.  It really is nice to settle back into my routine, albeit slightly changed. 

I'm not sure why, but I've been in a big knitting mood recently so I haven't done a lot of sewing, but have been working on a beautiful scarf.  It's just over half way done so hopefully it will be posted soon.  In the mean time, I'm posting an unprocessed picture of one of my latest products.  It is a toddler blanket that is polka dotted flannel and a rose minky.  I'm also working on a matching pillow case for this.  I just pinned it this morning.  I just need to do some post processing on my images before I post the product.  I need more practice for my Gimp Tutorial anyways!

What is on your plate for this wonderful hump day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...