Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Photo from: Photohunt.com
Welcome to 2012!  Wow, I can't believe that I'm writing that year now.  Is it really 2012 already?  It sure doesn't feel like it, considering it was 61 degrees out today when it is normally much colder this time of year in these parts.  I remember two years ago we were still digging out from Snowmaggeden only to be his with Snowpacolipse two months later.

However with the rolling over to a new year, means back to reality for most of us.  As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I took a bit of a break from the blogging world over the past 10 days to spend some time with family and friends.  But now that they have all left and the celebrations are over it's time to get back to work full time, times 2!

I was hoping to get more sewing done after the family left last Wednesday, but alas life happens and our household was hit hard with some serious colds/flu so there was not a lot of time or energy to dedicate to sew, knitting, or crocheting.  It's always something isn't it?

I am continuing my pledge to continue to increase my inventory, so who's with me?  Check back later this week for several postings on Stitch Silly's Shop Section.  Until then, how are the rest of you doing?  Were you able to keep up despite the holidays?

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Andrea! Looking forward to seeing your new stuff. Hope the family are improving and getting over the bugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...