Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ask the Readers

For some reason my Facebook followers are not very active in active participation so I'm trying to turn that around.  So as a first attempt I asked for their ideas on some new product offerings by Stitch Silly.  Surprisingly I got a response for some fall gloves.  That's something that is definitely doable. 

I'm spending the next couple days figuring out options then it will be off to the store to get my materials.  While I'm there I'd like to pick up a few other things for other products.  I have lots of ideas in the works to increase my product inventory, but I really would like to hear from you my readers.  What are you interested in seeing as a product on Stitch Silly?

More boppy covers? Crib sheets? Blankets? Something completely new like the gloves?  Here's your chance people, make your voice heard!

1 comment:

  1. We may all speak "English", but what on earth are "boppy covers" please? I might then be able to make an intelligent suggestion.

    Am a reasonably new Stitch Silly contact, but have you ever made baby grows or that type of thing. Seems to me you have the knack - and one can never, ever have enough of them - even despite your bibs etc.!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...