Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Knitting Update


 I've been slowing working on another baby blanket recently, but given my recent excitement over plarn I had put the blanket away. Well my mother-in-law emailed me looking for a baby blanket for a colleague.  I sent her off these pictures as all as some other options, so we'll see what comes of it.

I may be putting away the plarn and picking up the knitting needles again either to start a new project or to finish this one.  We'll see what today brings.  I think this is by far my favorite part of Stitch Silly, the custom order part.  I love talking with my customers to see what excites them and then making their vision come to life.  The down side is that it keeps me from creating new products to list in my shop.  I think I'll take the guaranteed sale over the potential sale. 


Up close and personal with the pattern
Another look at the pattern
Here's the big picture



1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful and the color is great. Lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...